Eating Around Town
10 Things that Made Us Go Yum
1. Cocktails at the Flatiron Lounge
37 West 19th Street
2. Roast Prime Rib (bone-in) at the Chicago Chop House
60 West Ontario Street, Chicago Ill
3. Chocolate covered marshmellows at The Chocolate Show
NYC, The Metropolitan Pavillion
4. Jamie Oliver's New Cookbook
5. The hospitality and savory roasts at Il Bacco Felice
Foligno in Southern Umbria, Italy
6. Shopping for truffles and tasting beer at Bierkraft
191 Fifth Ave, Brooklyn
7. Damn Good Bacon and Ginger Cookies
at the Union Square Farmers Market
8. Seeded Rye and Pumpkin Bread from Pittsfield
Rye & Specialty Bread Co
1010 South St, Pittsfield, Mass
9. The Cerviche at the Red Hook Ball Fields
Red Hook, Brooklyn
10. Home Cooking
Thank you to my family for many wonderful times
Events this Month
Connect to Foodevents- Join the mail list for information and events happening around town.
*E-mail addresses are exclusively for event invitations
from Foodevents.com and are kept confidential.
| || || || ||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10
Fufluns, Wine & Gourmet Tours in Tuscany, Italy
Cuisine Provencale Provence, France
Bouilland Wine Symposium in Burgundy, France
Slow Food NYC Invites Our Members to Participate in the "Time for Lunch" Campaign: A National Campaign to Get Real
Food into Public School Lunch Programs
The need for real school food has never been greater. For many children, school lunch is their only guaranteed meal of the day.
Yet, in the face of this crisis, many of our public schools cannot afford to feed their students nutritious foods.
Slowfoodusa-Time For Lunch
Host a Time for Lunch Eat-In: September 7th, 2009
Slow Food USA is inviting all of you to take part in the Time for Lunch National Eat-In on Labor Day, September 7, 2009.
To learn more about how to organize your own Eat-In, please visit: Slowfoodusa-Eat In.
Sweets Display in Istanbul, Turkey